Why Choose Bamboo Clothing?
Before owning my first piece of Bamboo clothing I was sceptical. A simple pair of bamboo socks cost me twice the price of cotton socks, but having taken the plunge the difference is like night and day. I liken it to wearing cashmere.
However, what are the main characteristics?
- Anti-static - Bamboo’s anti-static properties mean that it settles comfortably on your skin without clinging.
- Hypoallergenic – Bamboo naturally produces hypoallergenic and anti-fungal properties which are sometimes the only solution for people with sensitive skin.
- Moisture Wicking – Bamboo clothing has the unique ability to wick sweat away from the skin and the garment, evaporating it through the garments surface, in turn keeping you dry.
- Anti-Bacterial – Bacteria cannot survive well on fabric made of bamboo, therefore it reduces any chance of odours occurring, even after prolonged wear.
- UV Protective – Bamboo clothing can cut out up to 98% of harmful UV rays.
- Thermo-Control – Bamboo is a highly breathable fabric, the fibres actually expand and contract, keeping you cool when it’s warm and warm when it is cool.
If you are looking for a bamboo product then why not check out our bamboo racer back
Wave Sport and Fitness kindly ask you to please like, share and subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social if you enjoyed this article.